Day Dreaming


When we are young, we are taught to have big dreams. Just remember, there is a point where you have to stop dreaming and start doing. Like my fellow Gemini, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, said “Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of comin’ true. Believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you” Click 'Read More' for more photos!








The pants are from Mango. I love the satin material. I purchased these in 2010 so they are no longer being sold. However you can find a similar pair here and here.






The nail polish is Essie Lapis of Luxury. The ring is Forever 21. Its actually three rings connected by a hook, but I wore the lowest one on my pinky finger.





4 comments:

  1. waow i love this look! I want your shoes! They perfectly go with the entire outfit! I love your hairstyle and the little touch of pink on the lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please can you do a blog on these pants please https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/455082722/vintage-90s-black-glossy-pants?ref=market please thanks

      Delete
  2. What lipgloss/lipstick is that? Its pretty!

    ReplyDelete