Pastels and Snakeskin


Its a really nice day in San Antonio today. There isn't a cloud in the sky! Its so bright that its difficult to see the actual color of my pants. They are a pastel green, sort of like the mint in my favorite ice cream of all time, mint chocolate chip! Click 'Read More' for more photos!






The shirt is from Forever 21, but there are similar ones here, here, and here.


The pants are Buffalo David Bitton. I purchased them at Marshalls. They can be found online here.



I saw these cute heels on a blog last summer. They are from Nine West and were around $120. I didn't want to pay that price, so I decided to wait. Over the weekend, I took a trip to Houston and walked into Nine West and there they were, in the sale section! They were the very last pair and just my size for $40! Great find!


Have a great weekend lovies!




4 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! the combination of mint and coral is great, i will try this one day! your shoes the nail polish and the accessories are crazy, you were lucky to finally them at the sale section!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ines! I do love Marshalls for that reason. I didn't get a chance to post it, but if you want the polish, it's Essie's 'Navigate Her'. You can get it at any drug store. Have a great one!

      Delete
  2. I love visiting this blog. I find a lot of great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara, thank you so much! I really appreciate your support!

      Delete